Can our Trust Services department help you? Think about these questions:
- Do you have children or other family members that you are or could possibly be responsible for?
- Have there been any major changes in your life and/or in the lives of your family?
- Do you know when you’re going to pass away? Have you planned accordingly?
- Do you have a Will?
- Have you updated your Will in the last 5 years or since any major changes have occurred?
- Do you know what a Trust is?
- Do you know that Trusts are incredibly flexible and can provide an endless amount of tailoring to fit you and your needs?
- Do you know what a corporate fiduciary is and why it could be important to you?
Agencies, Financial Guardianships, & Estates questions to consider:
- Do you own a business with regular income, expenses, and payroll?
- Do you have funds and need professional management and recordkeeping?
- Do you know a minor or someone with special needs who could use professional financial management?
- Have you been named in a Will as the executor or personal representative? Do you know what that entails?
- Have you been named as the trustee or successor trustee in a Trust document? Do you know what that entails?
- Do you want to relax and have someone handle your financial affairs while you enjoy more of your time?
We're here to help!