Take Advantage of our Free Consultation
At a convenient time for you, a free consultation can be set with one of our knowledgeable and experienced Trust Officers. Schedule an appointment with us or simply click here to email Jon-Myckle.
Your consultation will include:
- A private meeting with qualified Trust officers to discuss your situation and needs.
- A thorough review of available options (trust, agency, guardianship, or executorship).
- Assistance in working with your attorney to develop the needed documents and appropriate language.
- An investment review that includes an explanation of options and a risk assessment to determine your comfort level.
A personalized, private, and thorough appointment for you.
Ask us about:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts or Trusts Under the Will (TUW)
- Charitable Trusts
- Scholarship Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Crummey Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Discretionary Agencies
- Court Appointed Financial Guardianships
- The Estate Executor Position
- The Trustee Position
- The Successor Trustee Position
Each item serves a specific need and benefits the individual or family in a number of ways.
Ask a Trust Officer Articles
- Advisor Fees (PDF)
- Companion Animal Planning (PDF)
- Trust Decanting (PDF)
- Trust Taxes (PDF)
- Circle of Friends (PDF)
- Fiduciary (PDF)
- Living Trusts (PDF)