Our new Concierge Banking at the Main Branch in Downtown Logansport offers customers a socially distant alternative to using the drive-thru. While our lobbies are closed, Concierge Banking will allow customers to avoid having to do elaborate bank transactions through the drive-thru and will provide walk-up customers with a safe space to do their banking on site. With the recently installed bank window on the East entrance, customers and bankers can now pass large documents and coin back and forth.
- Walk-up drive-thru traffic will be directed to walk up to the East side entry to conduct their business using the banker slot.
- A heater will be installed on Tuesday 2/16 to help keep our customers warm.
- Drive-thru customers with more detailed transactions may be asked to pull over to Main’s customer parking and park in spot 1, 2, or 3. These spots are marked with a parking sign and face away from the building.
- Spots 1, 2, and 3 may be used for other bank customers as well. Customers wishing to use Concierge Banking should park in a marked space then call the number displayed on the parking sign to check in and be helped.
- Customers can choose to drop off transaction or wait for a receipt.
"One major goal was to reduce drive-thru traffic. There will be a learning curve but I feel confident in our team and our ability to adjust," said Chief Operations Officer Jon-Myckle price.
If you have questions about Concierge Banking, please give our Call Center a call or send us a message using your eBanking or Mobile App.