Can our Investment Services department help you?
1. Am I on track for the retirement I desire?
2. Does my portfolio fit my risk tolerance?
3. Is my estate in order, should something happen to me?
4. Are there upcoming education needs that I should be saving for?
5. Is my current advisor providing the level of service that my financial future deserves?
6. Are there foreseeable significant changes in my financial future?
Our financial advisor would love to talk to you about your answers to these questions.
Call 574-722-6261 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our financial advisor today! Ask about our complimentary financial checkups.
Security Federal Investment Services is a division of Security Federal Savings Bank (SFSB). Securities are: not insured by the FDIC; not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution; subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Securities, Insurance, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC (MSTC). Member FINRA/SIPC. MSTC and SFSB are not affiliated. Information provided by Registered Representatives of Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC is neither tax nor legal advice. Investors should speak to their tax professionals for specific information regarding their individual tax situations.