With our Digital Banking Suite, you stay connected - and in control.
Your banking experience should be smooth, secure and the same on all your devices. That’s why on June 9, 2020, we automatically upgraded your account to our Digital Banking Suite — free of charge.
It’s a seamless enhancement across platforms. So no matter where you are or what device you want to use, you can continue to view your balances, transfer funds, deposit checks remotely, and more.
Expect these new features on our Mobile App:
- Chat with support staff when you need help
- Locate and get directions to surcharge-free ATMs
- Send money to and from Security Federal or other bank accounts - with no transfer fee!
- Order checks from within the mobile app
- Customize your dashboard to satisfy your layout preferences
Here's what you need to know before our Digital Banking Suite upgrade:
- Your username and password for online and mobile banking will stay the same. You'll need to log in with this information before you can use features like Touch ID or Face ID. If you don't remember your login credentials, give us a call.
- Our mobile banking will automatically ask you to download the new version.
- For added security, you will need to set up Two Factor Authentication (2FA).
- If you use bill pay, your existing bill payments and payees will automatically copy to the new system.
Your upgraded eBanking was automatically updated on June 9. Simply login using your computer or laptop and enjoy the new layout.
Please download the new mobile app available on Tuesday, June 9.