Security Federal is excited to offer Banzai Junior, a financial literacy program for kids ages 8-12, at no cost to both customers and non-customers (or soon-to-be customers).
It's all about trial and error. In Banzai, you make choices and experience the consequences of your actions in a fun and safe environment. The program follows a young girl as she sets out to learn about money by starting a lemonade stand, opening her first savings account, and saving for a new bike.
PROGRAM LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to www.secfedbank.learnbanzai.com
- Click on LOG IN in the upper right corner. Sign in to your account or click SIGN UP to open an account. Select your age and click CONTINUE. Parents should help with a username, email address and password.
- The program has three parts:
- Pretest – helps to find out how much you already know about managing money.
- The Game – The main attraction! You’re gonna learn so much!
- Posttest – See how much you’ve learned.
Users can log in and out of the program at any time. The program does not have to completed all at one time; it automatically saves your progress. You can also start over or play the game multiple times or with friends. Have fun - you get to choose your own adventure, much like life!