Security Federal Savings Bank is a community bank with local roots. We care about the communities we serve and we consider our team members to be one of our most valuable resources. Everyone who works here has a role to play in making a difference for our customers every day! Our customers experience fantastic customer service because we encourage our team members to lead and make decisions based on the best interest of the customer and the bank.
We offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) including a company match
- Health Benefits include: medical, dental, vision
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- PTO – paid time off
- Continuing Education
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Thank you for your interest in working with SFSB to provide outstanding service to our customers and the communities we serve. If you are ready to join a local organization that is a leader in the community, download our job application below!
- Project Manager
- Teller Full-time Main Branch
- Teller Part-time Main Branch, bilingual preferred (three positions available)
- Assistant Residential Underwriter
- AVP Accounting & Audit Risk Manager
For consideration of one of our openings please complete SFSB’s Job Application and submit to Human Resources.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Cunningham, Human Resource Officer at (574) 722-6261.
Security Federal Savings Bank complies with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by law.